Rainy Tuesday

Well its a rainy Tuesday . We have been very busy here @ the4heartsranch. We finally got all the jams and jellies made. Thought I would never finish. Lovely treat our oldest and I picked enough cucumbers to make homemade dill pickles. (cant wait to try them) .These days it seems we are canning just about everything.. Warms a heart to get fresh veggies from the garden and know if I can them I will have them in the pantry. Our oldest is heading to MEPS today.. That a blessing. yes I'm shedding tears of joy. It's a quiet day here, so I took advantage of that. it has been raining off and on for 3 days so my weeds started to take over. Boy let me tell you thought I was in the jungle.. Chickens and Bella really enjoyed that treat, and my garden is so much happier. our tomato garden is flourishing I seem to be picking a hand full or two daily. Fresh tomatoes for my salad. what more can you ask for. The fodder system is doing so much better than I thought it would, especially since we have been extremely hot and humid.. The new seeds we planted have all sprouted up in the screen room (greenhouse). Cant wait until we till up the next garden spot, no rush since its been icky weather. Well it has finally taken a break from raining, time for this gal to get back to work..

Comments

Popular Posts